Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summertime blues

when you have nothing to do in the summer, it is hard to justify a "vacation" but that is what I will be taking next week so I figured I would get caught up on my blogging before I came back from the beach trip with EVEN more pictures to post... also, be warned that this post is very random and some of the pictures are a little past due :)



River trip/Memorial Day: Let me just say that it is never good when you are going on a long boat trip and you start the day off having your battery jumped off... each time we stopped the boat, we had to have a fellow traveler jump us off... not too bad - until Morgan killed the motor in the middle of the eerie locke and dam. The weather was perfect and the weekend was complete with some wonderful barbecue "Down the River" at Mrs. Trisha's camp.




Classroom: progressing nicely, two bulletin boards in place, most of my stuff in "its" place, and still a LONG way to go.




Wedding Plans: 367 days - I will NOT get stressed out. On a bright side, my "bride's book" came in and Sara will be delivering it on Thursday when she comes down. I am so ready to get it started.

Life in General: WONDERFUL. Daniel and I had the most relaxing weekend ever. We had no plans and it was so nice. We had Full Moon BBQ Friday night, swapped cabinets - a project I have been wanting to do for a while, layed out at his neighbor's pool, had a fabulous dinner with Josh and Christy in Tuscaloosa, went to church Sunday, Daniel cleaned out my car better than it has even been, AND then we cooked dinner together Sunday afternoon. I am so looking forward to being married and getting to spend relaxing time together ALL the time.




Vacation Plans: Next week, Daniel, me, Sage, Amanda, and Rhett are heading to the beach for the week - expect a long post with a lot of pictures of Rhett.

On a completely different note, I miss my best friend - I went to the Campus School to see Kaley on my way back through Monday and it is so weird not being in the next room teaching... I am going to miss her even more when I start teaching in the fall and really getting into wedding planning without her there :(  Kaley, if you are reading this - get a job in Butler and move in - we will move the boys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment