Sunday, August 7, 2011

first day jitters

at this moment, I am sitting in my classroom imagining how tomorrow will go… and I can only say that I hope it goes off without a hitch! I am pretty sure that I have more than enough activities planned to keep us busy – that plus snack and playtime, 12 o’clock will be here before we know it.

Last week I sent my kiddos some “ready confetti” in the mail to make the first day jitters go away… let me be real honest when I say that I will have ready confetti under my pillow tonight. I am antsy… not so much about tomorrow – but about the rest of the year!!

My classroom is complete and ready for the 22 little bodies that will be here first thing in the morning.

As soon as I have time to catch my breath this week, I will post about my first day of school, Rhett’s 2nd birthday party, Josh’s graduation party, and the movie The Help – which I will be going to see on Wednesday! Until then… here are the classroom pictures I promised!

birthday chart on my closet door

birthday graph

computer area

computer

Bulletin Board by the whiteboard

Look Who...

front door

Room 4 Door

Teachers’ Editions, Paper Sorters, etc.

sorters

whiteboard

whiteboard

desk fairy… in our classroom posters that I LOVE

1

LOVE these numbers I found to go around my clock!

2

bulletin board Morgan helped me put up to display student work!

3

Crayon wreath Sara made me!

4

Over the book shelf – Daniel put this one up all by himself!

5

my beautiful flowers that Momma, Daddy, Morgan, Tyler, and Cotton sent me for my first day of work!

6

my window that faces the quad – GO SAINTS!

7

No comments:

Post a Comment