Friday, August 26, 2011

the sweet Gordon family

The Gordons

Another contest for a good cause. When I was teaching at the UWA Campus School, I had the most precious little girl in my class. Her name was Mary Reeves Gordon and she had the curliest hair and most beautiful eyes. She was a diva to say the least… always leading the class even though she was one of the youngest ones. She was one that I could have held all day and she wanted no part of that… she was always too busy for cuddling Sad smile MR is also one of the smartest children I have ever been around… and she is a fashion trend setter – she came to the CS with some “"sparkly tennis shoes””" and soon that was all the rage among the 2-4 year olds. they lit up when you walked and I think that was the only thing I ever had to get on to MR for…. stomping her feet at nap to make her shoes light up! Anyways, MR and her sweet parents and precious little brother Murphy moved to Starkville (their original hometown). My blog obsession lead me to Meaghan’'s blog and I have kept up with them through that.

Recently, Meaghan has posted that they are adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia. If you have even known anyone who has adopted then you know it is expensive… to say the least. Meaghan and Wes know that this is a calling from God and they know that what He calls you to do, He will provide for. I say all of that to say GO READ THEIR BLOG! Meaghan is such a fantastic writer and they need all the support they can get. They are selling t-shirts that look like this….

and having a yard sale extravaganza that I may be making a trip to Starkville to check out! Please at least go read their story and support them in anyway that you can. They really are as precious as they seem!

and from Meaghan….

Helpful info:

No comments:

Post a Comment