Thursday, December 22, 2011

picture overload...

here are the pictures that were supposed to accompany the last post along with a few extras!

Daniel and I on Thanksgiving Day/His 30th Birthday

Tyler, Me, and Mo on Thanksgiving in Whynot

Christal, Dakota, Craig, Julie, Daniel, Me, Morgan, Ma-maw, and Tyler

Daniel and Rhett were surprised by a birthday cake at Amanda's on Thanksgiving night!

Red Velvet cake made by Laura Booker

our attempt at a cute picture of us walking our dog :)

Morgan announced that he will seek the office of Choctaw County Circuit Clerk in the March 13, 2012 election = exciting news around our house!

Dirty Santa Chili Party 2011

Christy and Me - 2011

Getting ready to open presents at my Holiday Shower... got lots of GREAT things!

My sweet friend Katie (and Baby Linder) writing down all my gifts

LOVED my ornament tray from the Utsey sisters!

All my goodies displayed in Nena Beth's BEAUTIFUL dining room!

LOVED all of my presents!


Bride and Bridesmaids Picture - Amanda, Sara, Kaley, Me, and Katie

My SWEET Momma and Me

Family Picture - Aunt Jo, Aunt Jane, Ma-Maw, Me, Momma, and Sara

The HOSTESSES - thanks so much for throwing my FIRST shower! Mrs. Debbie, Mrs. Linda, Nena Beth, Me, Katie, and Tammy

Even though she was an hour and a half late, I can always count on Kaley!
Daniel's house with the CUTE burlap Christmas tree made by Frankly Me Designs!

Me and Sara at the Country Club Christmas Party

Daniel and I  :) Love this boy!

Sweet Brother Ty

Future Sister-in-Law and Me

Love my Momma!

Sage and Amanda

Me and Daddy!

Two of my FAVORITE men!

Morgan and ME

Sara, Me, and Amanda

Reynolds Three
Wow! So much Christmas fun and it's not even here yet! I am so lucky to have a great family, wonderful fiance, and great friends. This year has flown by and been beyond amazing! Not that I am wishing my life away but I am so ready for June. I can't wait to be Daniel's wife and spend every day with him! We really are BEYOND blessed to have so many people who are willing to give up their time, houses, and energy to throw us parties. I feel like 2012 will be filled with weddings, parties, and of course, our big day!!

Momma, Sara, and I made the trip to Jasper this week to FINALLY pick up my wedding dress. I was so happy to bring it home and cannot wait to wear it on June 9.

I am sure the next post will include Christmas pictures... Amanda's on Friday night, Aunt Janice's on Saturday night, Breakfast at Amanda's on Sunday, church, and Lunch at the house :) Also, please keep my best friend Kaley in your thoughts and prayers. She leaves for Africa on a mission trip right after Christmas and will need lots of prayers as she travels to a foreign country for the first time. Please pray that God will calm any fears and bless her and the people she comes in contact with. If you want to follow her journey, click here

Until next time, remember the REASON for the SEASON. MERRY CHRISTmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment