Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tuscaloosa Couples’ Shower

This past weekend, Daniel and I had a wonderful party with some great friends. When Daniel and I started dating, I knew I would gain some new friends (his friends) but I never knew they would become like family to ME! Josh and Christy have become such a great part of our lives and were so kind (even though they are in the middle of moving) to have our shower at their house. They (along with my bestie Kaley and Ty) threw a great shower! We got lots of great gifts but mostly, we had an absolute blast. I said “you know it’s a good party when you are doing ‘the train’ in the living room before the night is over!” – I think the pictures will speak for themselves. Like I said, we are lucky to have wonderful friends and family and could not have made it this far without their unconditional love and support!

Josh, Christy, Daniel, Me, Kaley, and Ty - Our Wonderful Hostesses!
Food Table - love the colors!
me and Kathryn Ezell
me and Anna Banana :)
Butler Girls - Emma, Me, and Anna
Best. Friend. Ever.
I was explaining to her that when your arms are actually skinny there is no need to do "the skinny arm"!
Marengo County Boys - Justin, Critter, Daniel, Tyler, and Josh
My LOVE!
Me and Tyler
Pretty flowers that Mrs. Dee put together
one of the cutest couples ever!
opening gifts
toasting flutes for the reception!
Love all of these Vicks - can't wait to be one!
Love TB and Ramanda!
Beer cans on roof = need for ladder!
Justin!
Bakery cupcakes - YUMMY!
Love, love, love!
party foul.
clean-up crew
Love Mama Hornsby!
Me and Joshua
Kaley insisted on this pose!

This was definitely one of our most fun showers. I am so excited about our other ones to come. I have LOVED being engaged but once again, I am ready to be MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment