Friday, October 22, 2010

Ahhhh :) Fall

So, this time of year is my ABSOLUTE favorite... there are so many fun things that happen in the fall. The leaves are changing and they are beyond gorgeous! This morning, I took a nice golf cart ride to the Country Club to take some pictures of the fall leaves before the rain gets them. It is so peaceful (all year long) but especially this time of year on the golf course in the mornings. The tiniest maple trees make the most beautiful fall leaves (pictures to come soon, hopefully). I also rode down to the pond to try to catch a few pictures of our new ducks- needless to say I forgot the bread so they would not come close. However, I will be better prepared next time and I WILL get some better pictures!


Another fun fall event that I am enjoying for the first time today is the Fall Festival. Let me just say that my three year olds are beyond pumped- right now, the whole room is snoring because I told them if they went to sleep that when they woke up it would be time for the fall festival - ah, the simple things! Can't wait to see their faces when we finally get out there!


Did I mention that I am going to the beach today... yes, the beach in October. What are you going to do at the beach in October? you ask... NOTHING! This is going to be a much needed get away and relax weekend with a few of my favorite people. I am most looking forward to the eating - breakfast at Tacky Jack's and lunch at Sea-n-Suds :) Does it get any better? Oh yes- Alabama is playing Tennessee - good ol' Rocky Flop - hoping for another W!

Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment