Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Guess Who?



This is me - Courtney Reynolds. I am a graduate student at The University of West Alabama where I am majoring in Early Childhood Education. I am currently a Graduate Assistant at the UWA Campus School where I teach the older three year-olds in the afternoons. The kids are great and they keep me on my toes!


I have been wanting to create a blog for a while but did not think I had anything to blog about... little did I know that this would be a class requirement for the semester. I am pumped... I have to blog - about something - who says it has to be interesting?


Some things that I enjoy are: family time, friends, fall time, Cotton (see picture above), Alabama football (RTR), peanut butter cupcakes (made by Elizabeth Entrekin McKenzie - they are the BEST), school (yes, I am a dork), being organized (can you say Type A? - that's me), kids (maybe that's why I became a teacher...), being slightly domestic (key word- slightly), and the lsit could go on and on and on ... but I will stop - for today, at least :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney its nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would those by MY peanut butter cupcakes??? can I call that a shout out??

    ReplyDelete