Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!

Whew - it seems like I just said hello to 2010 and now it is gone like many years before. I know they say you are getting old when time starts flying by but seriously, it needs to stop... sloooooooooow down just for a few years so I can enjoy being young :) while I still am!

Seems like every year I resolve to do this and that... but this year, I am serious - I am going to lose some weight and exercise regularly. I am also resolving to save money and stay in contact with more old friends. I will keep you updated on the progress that I make with my diet :/

Daniel hunted all day on NYE so I spent the day with Amanda and Rhett - he loved my new rain boots Santa brought me :)



We rang in the new year with lots of friends and fun.


It was nice to get some sugar at midnight for the fourth year in a row from Daniel... 2011 is sure to be a great year - I finish graduate school and hopefully I will get my first big girl job (like the full time kind). I am open for whatever else comes in 2011. I am always excited to see a new year in and to see old ones out.  It is such a good time to start over. So far in the new year, I have been super productive... calendar numbers and bulletin boards for January AND February... clean closet, Valentine's present(s) ordered, and made Daniel's mom a calendar... all of that and I slept until lunch yesterday!!

So, here's to all that will come in 2011 - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment