Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mo!

Today is my oldest brother Morgan's 29th birthday... I will definitely be the one to remind him that he is getting OLD - one more year of being twenty-something has to be a little depressing... just saying! If I haven't told you before, my brothers are two of my absolute best friends. They go above and beyond their sibling duties to treat me like a princess. They are handsome and loving and well - they are mine so you should be super jealous :) Anyways, back to Morgan's birthday... on Tyler's birthday, I posted the top 10 11 reason that I loved him so of course, I must post for Mo, too :)


The top ten reasons I love you:


1. You are passionate about things... most people have one hobby that they love - you have several, and you give them all 110%. Golf, duck hunting, etc. Now, the true test would be if they made duck season during golf time-  which would you choose?? hmmmm... thoughts to ponder!


2. You were such a bad little kid but you have turned into such a wonderful man... but seriously, as a kid - TERRIBLE (from the stories that mom and dad tell, anyways). But I think you have redeemed yourself, for now anyways!



3. You are a hardworker - not that you don't like to sleep late but you will get up and get things done. You are a go-getter and very driven :)

4. You have the BEST little sister ever (wasn't that a given?)



5. The bond that you and Cotton have is hilarious to me - like partners in crime, I can tell that you two are kindred spirits because ya'll are so much alike... which is not a good thing!



6. Your dogs... they say a dog is a man's best friend and with you, that is definitely true. Everytime I feed your dogs when you are out of town, they see me round the corner and I can tell they are wondering where you are - so disappointed it is just lame Aunt Court :)



7. Your love for the outdoors is like no others - you are like a little kid when it comes to playing outside. Whether it is 20˚ or 100˚, you want to play outside... riding in the swamp or taking a river trip out of town.



8. The way you LOVE to fly kites and do stupid things like that. Flying a kite on a fishing pole WITH an audience at the beach is definitely something I will remember forver!

9. You have a sweet spirit- the drop anything, be there for a friend kind.



10. Your FORK, boots, and golf clubs- things that you are passionate about and love :)

and last but not least: you are one fifth of the greatest family in the world.



Happy 29th birthday :) I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment