Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy birthday, sara

today is Sara's 26th birthday... Let me start by saying that Sara is my oldest brother, Morgan's girlfriend. She has been a part of the family for a little over a year now and we have all enjoyed having her around. Having always been the only girl, it has been so much fun to have Sara around. I cannot brag on her enough - she puts up with a lot... whether Morgan is playing in a golf tournament or hunting in 19 degree weather, she is always ready to go... and I love having her around because she has super cute clothes... and even better, she is a great sharer :) Once, she brought me a dress with the tags on and told me I could wear it first... to me, it's kind of like having a sister around but we missed those really awkward years when we hated each other - I guess that would be what it is like :/ - and I love having her around because she is funny and sweet and she is a wonderful girl friend to Morgan, and she takes some of the pressure off me when it is all boys - we like to cut up and we are definitely bad influences on each other... can I say that I am pumped about our beach trip? because it is going to be a blast :)







with all of that being said....

happy birthday Sara  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment