Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Very few words…


for me, a post with no words would be a miracle... here are the pictures I promised :) and a sad note that we did not make our Charleston trip due to a little sickness of the parentals... hate we missed the wedding BUT I got to spend the entire weekend with Daniel where we made the lovely flower beds and decorated for Easter... see pictures...


Remember the cake the man stuck his finger in? this is what it looked like J Yummy!

the birthday girl… happy 85th!

 
The birthday crew – the Reynolds five, Sara, Daniel, Aunt Jane,
Betty Chris, Ryan, Brent, Patty, and the queen herself!


these are two of my favorite pictures from when
Daniel and I kept Rhett a few weekends ago!

Rhett, Auntie Favorite, and Uncle Daniel

Easter decorations are up and it is feeling more like Spring - the pictures below are of the decorations and the flower bed that Daniel and I spent all day Sunday making... I think it turned out nicely - now, to see if everything will live :/








No comments:

Post a Comment