Monday, November 29, 2010

Being Thankful...

I fell into the Facebook trap... the one where everyone was posting something they were thankful for during November... I should be thankful for something everyday of the year - I definitely would not run out of things but I did find it hard to come up with something everyday... I did not want to leave everyone out not did I want to be boring... This is what I came up with -I missed November 1st.

November 2-  today, I am thankful for the Lord and all that he has blessed me with.

November 3- I am thankful for the people I live with -I could not imagine a better, more loving, or more fun family.
    

November 4- I am thankful for Daniel- i can't begin to describe how much I love him and how good he is to me... I am very blessed :)



November 5- was going to be thankful for something else today... But yesterday as I was leaving school, I met one of my students' mom who I had never met. I said, " I am Ms. Courtney." She said, " oh Ms. Courtney, our little girl prays for you every night." - so today, I am thankful for my students and their most precious hearts.



November 6-thankful for my precious Granny- I have been blessed to have a loving, funny, let grandkids get away with anything Granny- who could ask for more? Love you Granny!!


November 7-  thankful today for my parents- celebrating 30 years today. Happy Anniversary :)



November 8- today I am thankful for Cotton and the joy he has brought our family :) I will upload pictures tomorrow but he has made me laugh a lot tonight!!



November 9- thankful today for Cole Thompson and the wonderful young man he is becoming :) He is such a joy and great part of our family!



November 10- thankful for fall weather :) what a beautiful time of year!!



November 11- thankful today for our veterans and those currently serving :) thanks for our freedom!!

November 12- thankful today for teachers... from Happy Hearts to Graduate School, I have had some of the best. I hope that I can be that for someone :)

November 13- thankful for Alabama football- and the fun times that come with it :)



November 14- thankful for weekends :)

November 15- thankful for the rain... even though it is cold and dreary- apparently we need it :)

November 16- thankful today for cold weather - I always feel like I have a new wardrobe when the seasons change : )

November 17- today I am thankful for Christmas candy :) even if it is a little early!!

November 18- thankful today for my wonderful brother Tyler and his 25 years of life... Happy Birthday, Tyler :)





November 19-  can't be thankful for one without the other so today I am thankful for Morgan who is also one of the best brothers and friends ever :)



November 20- thankful today for Kaley Hayden :) and all the laughs, books, clothes, and memories we have shared! And for Tam- her Mexican Mama!



November 21- thankful for my sweet nephew Rhett- we spent the day with him yesterday and he is getting so grown acting :) love that kid!!


November 22- thankful for my wonderful cousin Rachael :) so excited about seeing her this week!!



November 23- thankful for all of my wonderful friends including (but not limited to Katie Linder)- friends really are the family we choose :)



November 24- thankful today for Daniel- happy, happy birthday :)


November 25- simply thankful today :) Happy Thanksgiving !

And this list could go on and on ... seriously, I am blessed beyond measure :) and I am thankful everyday of every month, not just November.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment