Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel!

I am on time for this week's birthday since I am on vacation - Happy 29th birthday Daniel. This makes the third birthday we have celebrated together - they keep getting better and better. I cannot begin to explain how you have changed my life... you bring a smile to my face and a joy to my heart on a daily basis. You are truly a drop anything, shirt off your back, do anything kind of guy - and I love you for that more and more each day.



Although this is your birthday, it is also another milestone - on this day last year, you bought your first house - and made it one year and tons of remodeling. Congrats - the house looks wonderful...

The top TEN reasons I love YOU:
1. You are kind, caring, loving, and truly the man of my dreams.

2. You have a wonderful family - I cannot imagine my life without your family. They are so special to me and I love all of them very much.






3. You really do listen and care - not just in one ear and out the other - you really take stuff in like when I say I want to buy something, suddenly I have it the next week or next holiday because you remember  :) 

4. You are a hard worker - not such a hard worker that you let your job come before anything but to the point where you care about your job and how well it is done.

5. You love kids as much as I do - as much as I hate fighting over Rhett with you (and we know he loves Aunt Favorite the most) - I love the fact that you want to fight because you love him as much as I do... and kids love you... : ) what's not to love?



6. You are fun and energetic - as much as I love to go and do, I need someone who can keep up. No matter the long hours you work or how little sleep you get, you are always willing to get up and shop or do anything I want. I don't say it enough but thank you!



7. Even though I am certain you could not care less about which tree/color scheme goes where for Christmas, you pretend to care to make me happy - and I love Christmas... and I love you for letting me "Griswold" up your house for the holidays.

8. You have the best girlfriend in the world... see, even you think so!



9. I could not have asked for a more supportive boyfriend over the past few years- anything I even think about accomplishing, you assure me that I can and push me until I do it... I would not have made near as many As if it weren't for you (and Kaley) pushing me a little!

10. drum roll, please  - the final reason (for this list anyways) is that this list could go on to infinity - you are giving, supportive, compassionate, and more than I could ever have dreamt of. You are a kind soul with a sweet spirit. I really could not ask for more :)

Happy Birthday - you deserve  a wonderful and happy birthday more than anyone. I love you so much - here's to many, many more!

and number 11 - (I can't stop at ten) - you eat my cooking and act like it was whipped up by Betty Crocker - and it has not killed you yet and that which does not kill you... well, you know! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment