Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Roll Tide Roll!

This past weekend, I made my last tailgating venture for the season...

                                   
This picture is me and Daniel - he says we walk way too much during game days... but we have to see everyone. He also thinks it is crazy that we scurry around to see people from Butler that I see on a weekly basis - but it 's different...

Also, another reason this tailgate was fun was that Morgan and his girlfriend Sara came up - you have to understand how big of a deal it is for Mo to leave Choctaw County for something other than work...

Daniel, Me, Morgan, and Sara on the Quad

I must say that I am very sad that I have made my last tailgate for the year. Alabama does have two more games  - one tomorrow night against Georgia State which I will not be attending (one because it is on a Thursday and two because it is Tyler's 25th birthday - and we do not miss birthdays in my house). And the final game-  the Iron Bowl is the day after Thanksgiving - Tuscaloosa is busy enough on game day without throwing in Black Friday traffic... no thanks, I will be at home decorating while watching and cheering on the Tide, of course :)

On a different note... we had our school Christmas program this past Monday - we sang a few songs, had hot chocolate and cookies, and we are all done. Even though it was early, it is nice to be all done.

This is a picture of me, the other teachers, and our sweet angels :)


No comments:

Post a Comment