Friday, November 19, 2010

A day late and a dollar short...

For those of you who know me - the day late part is almost never the case... however, the dollar short is more often than not the case! Anyways, my sweet brother Tyler's 25th birthday was yesterday and I had intentions of posting then but... anyways, here I am :) Happy Birthday Tyler!


The top 10 reason I love you....
1. You have the most kind spirit in the world. You are compassionate, loving, and giving!

2. You are one of the funniest people I know - and you never even try. Your laugh is contagious to most!

3. You have the best little sister in the world...

See - even you think so!
 4. Who needs the government to bail them out when they have a brother like you? Really, thanks - I will never be able to repay you short of giving you my first born...

                                                    

5. You have always been more like a friend than an older brother - we have shared the same friends and many of the same memories through our years.

6. You are the only one who appreciates my hair style after a fun night...

7. You let me sleep on your bedroom floor until I was not scared anymore - like a few years ago :)



8. You have fixed my computer on numerous occasions that I have broken it because I was too cheap (see number 4) to buy the protective software... : /

9. You are a great role model - even though it has been a tough year, you have stood strong :) and I love you the most for that!

10. Time does not exist in your world... this is really one of the things I dislike about you BUT it makes you who you are so I am learning to love it... sorta :)



and number 11 - (did you really think I could stop at ten?) - you are one fifth of the greatest family in the world :) lucky you, right?

circa 1993 - aren't we cute?

3 comments:

  1. awww I got teary eyed! Love number 10! Happy Birthday Tyler... hope it was great, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother seem s to be a great guy. It was really nice to send him a tribute via your blog. technology with a heart:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney,

    Truly one of the most thoughtful, heartfelt gifts that anyone could have given me - I visit this page more than you can imagine. Whatever kind of day I am having, it puts a smile on my face and reminds me that someone thinks I am something pretty special. The photos made me a little teary-eyed because it forces me to realize that yes, time does exist and now more than ever before we must seize the day. Thanks for being the greatest little sister anyone could hope for - I love you so much!

    Your big brother,
    Tyler

    ReplyDelete