Thursday, February 17, 2011

A low point...

Have I mentioned that my best friend Kaley and I are in pretty much all of the same classes? Did I also tell you that it has been this way for three years now? And did I mention that I am the dorky one... the one who always knows what is going on and most of the time has it completed before time...

With all of that said, did I also mention that this is my LAST semester of Graduate school and that I am counting down the days (79)? Because last night, I hit a low point... sitting in the middle of my class, I heard the instructions, knew we were supposed to group ourselves, got in my group, and was totally lost. Not the kind of lost that I could fake but the kind where I had NO clue what was going on... and to make matters worse, Kaley did... she quickly told me what to do and, her exact words, "this is really a low point for you isn't it? You had no clue what was going on and I did..." - thanks for pointing that out Kaley, you're the BEST! haha - in all reality, I am just glad to have her there to keep me sane most of the time and I do my best to keep us on track although I am slacking these days...

1 comment:

  1. LOWEST POINT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!! Sad part: highest point of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete