Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Crafting

My obsession has grown... Last week, Amanda and I made a quick JoAnn's trip... where I found the cutest summer fabric- and of course, I had to make Rhett a shirt. JoAnn's had no shirts so I waited until I could make a Hobby Lobby trip and found this cute blue shirt... and then I let the Wonder Under work its magic and here we are with a personalized shirt complete for about $5 - now if I could only learn to stitch around the letters for a more "finished" look.



I also made Sara's nephew (who will make his arrival next month) a hat to wear in the hospital... lucky for him, he has a short name that will fit across this tiny hat :)



And I don't have a picture but I also crafted up Cotton an outfit with his name on it- the outfit is white and it makes him look yellow :(

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Courtney! What are you using to do the letters? I didn't realize you were so domestic, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy regular fabric and use something called "Wonder Under" to adhere the fabric - it's kind of like an iron-on material. They are really easy. They look really good when you stitch around the letters but I haven't even attempted that :) About time for Little Case to make his arrival and need some clothes!

    ReplyDelete