Friday, February 18, 2011

Procrastinating...

Remember my post yesterday about how ready I am to be through with school... well, I am almost through with my online class and have been working all morning on a project... so I am taking a break - to blog... about quail hunting... again :) Daniel got to come this time and I was so excited. I love spending time outdoors with him and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!



Daniel and Morgan peering over the banks of the Tombigbee to look for the one that got away. The drop-off is very high and all we could see was a little quail strutting around :) I am sure he was laughing at us!


Let me preface the below pictures by bragging on Sara - she really is the best girlfriend in the world. Morgan is super lucky to have her because when I say she will do anything with him, I mean anything. Whether it is waking up at 4 am to go duck hunting on 19 degree weather or learning to hunt quail, she is a trooper. I love the below picture how everyone else is up and ready and she is totally non-chalant about shooting!


and she ALWAYS has her lip gloss ;)


and my really cool picture last week... this is how it turned out this week :( Maybe next time...


and last but not least... the crew - Rosie, Sage, Daniel, Morgan, Sara, and Gauner




This weekend, our outdoor adventures will not have us on the banks of the river but right in the middle of it. Tomorrow, we are traveling south by boat to eat at Bobby's Fish Camp, "rough-it" in one of the cabins, and visit the Wildlife Refuge to see if we spot any alligators... more pictures and a post to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment