Thursday, April 7, 2011

random thoughts

I am beginning to love bulleted posts about things that are on my mind...

  • Tyler bought a house and a dog... talk about growing up quick :) He is in the process of buying a house in Butler... who wants to live in a house alone so he bought a dog, Casper, who is the second cutest West Highland Terrier in the world (Cotton being the first) - he is twelve weeks old and came to his new "temporary" house last night! Let's just say that Cotton was a little lot jealous :/
  • Graduate school is inching close to the end... thirty more days until graduation.
  • On this day four years ago, I met the man of my dreams and fell in love :) It is also Sage and Amanda's four year anniversary - Yes, we met at their wedding, duh... where else would you meet the love of your life. I seriously cannot say enough great things about Daniel - he is loving, caring, giving, and so much more. I thank my lucky stars on a daily basis that he is part of my life....
  • camping trip this weekend - I think so - Morgan, Sara, Daniel, myself, hopefully Kaley and a few others are heading to the shores sandbars of the Tombigbee for a little bit of roughing it :) Can't wait to be outside all day and enjoy the beautiful weather that is supposed to be this weekend... I am sure I will be posting about a sunburn next week!
  • Cole - enough said. cutest kid ever, guitar playing is getting better everyday. He is a little shy but I will try to get a video of him playing to post because it is definitely something to be seen!
sorry there are no pictures... Tyler was supposed to send me some of Casper but we all know how that goes - remember this post about how "time does not exist" to Tyler - he hasn't changed... but that is why we put up with his tardiness love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment